Falcon – the protector of good, the destroyer of evil and the defender of TRUTH. Faro Faros finds the power ring which makes him FALCON THE THIRD. Original Episode were hand drawn back in January 20th 1991. FALCON I was drawn in the winter of 1990. It was an inspiration from the cartoon series GALAXY RANGERS and the main character was based on Shane Gooseman.
The entire episode was destroyed by the artist after a fit rage initiated by his father and his forced equation of “counting rice” dilemma on the artist at a very young age (12 yr). Falcon comics started off when I drew my very first episode (now lost) where the power of Falcon arrives in planet Thundarr from space. The FALCON I was Chan Gooz Mon, he is not related to FALCON II or FALCON III. He was a craftsman who would make crafts to earn a living. He was the first FALCON to receive the Ring of Power directly from the Alien of Power Ring. The Alien is yet to reveal which or what planet he originates from and why the Ring of Falcon was sent to Planet Thundarr.
Researcher’s (of D.E.C) were able to determine the capabilities of The Power Ring :
- The Power Ring is capable of Teletransporting the “One” who is in possession of it…..
- When the possessed wears the Ring and concentrates he is given a suit which is fire-proof and laser proof! On top it is quite indestructible.
- Also a goggle appears which allows the possessed to have x-ray and night visions as clear as day, gives direction (navigation), access the internet and…
- The Ring is capable of lifting thousand times its own weight and even stop projectile objects on its path in mid air – by creating a magnetic force flux field.
- The most amazing power of the Ring yet…is that it can find its owner and come to the possessed.
First Drawn in January 25, 1992
In NIRIBILI Chittagong, Bangladesh
Inspired by the 80’s TV series MacGyver, winter season and Tintin comics, I ventured out to have a comic book of my own at age 14.The following are the re-inked version of the original hand drawn Falcon III comics.
All Characters FALCON III® , SHECON® , MURDER DOG® , HOG ZILLA® , BAD LAD® , EVIL MASTER® , FAIRY OF FALCON® – are all registered by artist Omar Sonny S. of United States of America.
For re-publications and re-distributions please contact the artist at firstname.lastname@example.org.